Caregiver Jobs in North San Antonio
Amada Senior Care North San Antonio currently has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you would like to submit your application, please click on the orange button above or the link below.
We are hiring individuals with the proper qualifications and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in North San Antonio below.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care North San Antonio?
We Want You to Succeed
- Our caregivers do wonderful work, and we want to help them succeed. To encourage career mobility, Amada offers mentoring programs, free continuing education, and other resources.
- Amada North San Antonio is committed to providing our caregivers with industry-competitive pay. Wages are based on factors like experience, seniority, performance, and specific care duties clients require.
Continuing Education is Free
- Caregiver training on client-specific conditions (like diabetes) offered online.
- In-office and online training covering basic skills and equipment.
Scheduling is Flexible
- Working for Amada has to work for you, so we offer a range of schedule options including full- or part-time work and day, evening, or weekend shifts. We will always strive to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Incentives
- When your staff is as amazing as ours is, it’s easy to find ways to show how much you appreciate them. We hold regular caregiver events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Year” and “Caregiver of the Month,” and frequently provide incentives like movie tickets and grocery cards.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- If you ever need to relocate out of the North San Antonio area, we’ll help you connect with one of more than 80 Amada offices across the United States.
You will Love our Team
- We think it’s necessary for our caregivers and staff to know they can turn to each other for encouragement, support, or even a joke after a tough day. That’s why we have carefully hired people who are professional, friendly, and compassionate.
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
- When your priority is providing the highest quality of senior care, it can be difficult to make time for administrative tasks. We have created our Caregiver Portal to make necessary things like scheduling, care journaling, and ADL documentation quick and easy.