Caregiver Jobs in Northern Colorado
Amada Senior Care Northern Colorado currently has the following caregiver job openings. If you believe you would be a great fit to join the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
We are looking to for individuals with the proper credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Northern Colorado below.
Why do our Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Northern Colorado?
We Support Career Development
- Amada caregivers are passionate about what they do, and we thing it’s important for us to help them continue to learn and grow. We promote career mobility by providing mentoring, free continuing education, and other opportunities to grow with Amada.
- Amada pays caregivers based on their experience, performance, seniority, and the specific needs of their clients. We are committed to always keeping our wages industry-competitive.
No-Fee Continuing Education Courses
Amada provides free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nurse Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training on client-specific conditions offered both on-site and online
- Courses on basic skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
- To make sure our caregivers are able to get the hours they need while juggling other responsibilities and family obligations, we offer flexible scheduling. Whether you need full- or part-time work or day, night, or weekend shifts, we’ll help you find the schedule that works for you.
Caregiver Appreciation, Rewards, and Bonuses
- When your employees are as great as ours, it’s easy to show your appreciation! We hold frequent caregiver events, award the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, and offer other incentives like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets.
- There are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states, so many of our caregivers can continue working with Amada if they need to relocate.
Professional and Supportive Team
- We love it when Amada caregivers know they can turn to each other for support or encouragement, and we try to foster this by filling our teams with people who are professional and compassionate.
Technology to Simplify your Work
- Amada has used the latest technology to enable our caregivers to spend more time with their clients and less time pushing papers. With our Caregiver Portal, tasks like scheduling, care journaling, and ADL documentation are fast and easy.