Caregiver Jobs in Philadelphia West Suburbs
Amada Senior Care Philadelphia West Suburbs is hiring for the following positions at this time. Think you’d be a great fit to join our team? Please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We seek caregivers with the appropriate experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Read on to get more information on our caregiver jobs in Philadelphia West Suburbs!
Why You’ll Love Working for Amada Senior Care Philadelphia West Suburbs
We Encourage Growth
- Amada caregivers are known for their dedication and passion, and we want you to continue to grow with us. We support career mobility through mentorships, free continuing education courses, and more because we want to see you excel.
- We are committed to providing industry-competitive pay at Amada. Caregiver wages are based on specific client needs, experience, performance, and seniority.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada covers the cost of continuing education courses, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Training on conditions specific to Amada clients, on-site and online
- Access to the Amada Training Center, where you can work on basic skills and equipment
- Many Amada clients require round-the-clock care, so we are able to offer a range of shifts and hours to our caregivers. Whether you need full- or part-time hours, or day, evening, or weekend shifts, we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
We Appreciate and Reward our Team
- Amada’s stellar reputation is a result of our wonderful caregivers, and we like to show our gratitude often. We hold regular caregiver events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and frequently hand out rewards like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets.
A Strong National Presence
- With more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states, our caregivers may be able to continue working with Amada if they need to relocate.
The Best Staff
- Doesn’t any job seem easier when you like the people you work with? We are careful to hire team members who are professional and friendly so we maintain a positive and pleasant work environment.
Tools to Work Smarter
- Why spend excessive time on administrative tasks when you could be spending that time with your clients? Amada has created our Caregiver Portal to make things like scheduling, ADL documentation, and care journaling fast and convenient.