Caregiver Jobs in Portland
Amada Senior Care Portland is currently hiring for the following positions. Think you might be a great addition to our team? Please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
At Amada Portland, we are looking for appropriately experienced and credentialed individuals to maintain our high standards of personal and in-home care. Learn more about caregiver opportunities at Amada Senior Care Portland below.
What Makes Working as a Caregiver at Amada Portland so Great?
Mentoring and Career Development
- Part of what makes Amada Portland caregivers so special is their dedication to this work. We love to foster this passion by providing opportunities for career growth and mentoring and encouraging our team members to continue their educations.
- We know that one of the best ways to show our gratitude to our amazing staff is to offer competitive wages. Compensation at Amada Portland is based on experience, performance, seniority, and specific duties of client care.
Continue your Education for Free
Our team members have access to free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certification
- CEUs to help CNAs and RNS excel
- On-site and online training on specific client conditions and care
- In-office training on basic skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
- We understand that many of our caregivers and staff have especially busy lives, and we are happy to accommodate a range of scheduling requirements. From part-time work, to day shifts, to night and weekend work, we offer flexible scheduling to suit each member of our team.
Perks, Bonuses, and Incentives
- Of course, we offer industry-competitive pay at Amada Portland. But we value our caregivers so much that we like to find different ways to show our gratitude, like “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, grocery cards, movie tickets, and other incentives.
Amada is Nationwide
- Amada has Senior Care offices across the United States. If you decide to explore beyond Portland, there’s a good chance you can continue to work with us elsewhere.
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Doing your job is a lot easier when you work for professional, committed, and compassionate people. We are actually nice people to work for and are committed to treating you with respect. Caring for elderly or ill clients, while satisfying, can also be emotionally draining. It’s important that our caregivers feel supported and uplifted by the people they work with. At Amada Portland, we take care to foster an environment that is professional yet compassionate.
Tools to Streamline Communication
- We don’t want our caregivers to spend so much time on documentation and paperwork that they lose the drive that makes them so wonderful to our clients. That’s why we have a custom Caregiver Portal to keep scheduling, care journaling, and other administrative matters simple.