Caregiver Jobs in San Diego
Amada Senior Care in North and Coastal San Diego currently has openings in the positions below. If you would like to join our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit an application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amada North San Diego is hiring individuals who are appropriately experienced and credentialed to work as personal care attendants and home-care aides. Read on to learn why our caregivers love working at Amada Senior Care.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care San Diego?
We Want You to Excel
- At Amada San Diego, we believe it is important that our employees have ample opportunities to grow their careers. To that end, we offer mentorships, continuing education, and other resources. We encourage our caregivers to grow with us.
- We only hire the best and most compassionate caregivers at Amada, and we are committed to compensating them accordingly. Pay at Amada San Diego is always industry competitive, and we base employee compensation on factors such as performance, seniority, experience, and the duties each caregiver regularly performs.
Continue Your Education for Free
We want each of our caregivers to be the best they can be, so we provide them with free continuing education opportunities, such as:
- State certification training
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Online and on-site training on client-specific conditions
- In-house courses on basic skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
Flexible Shifts and Scheduling
- Another factor that makes Amada San Diego such a sought-after employer is our dedication to creating schedules that work for each of our caregivers. Whether you are looking for full-time hours, part-time, or day, evening, or weekend shifts, we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Rewards, Bonuses, and Incentives
- It is important to us that we regularly reward our team members for the great work they do. We provide bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and we also hold caregiver appreciation events so our employees can enjoy spending time together. Other incentives include gas and grocery cards, movie tickets, and additional fun surprises.
- Our North Coastal San Diego office is only one of more than 80 Amada offices across the United States. Most people never want to leave San Diego, but if you do wish to relocate, you may be able to continue to work with us at another Amada office.
Compassionate and Experienced Staff
- Just like a bad apple can ruin the bunch, one grumpy employee can bring down the whole team. At Amada San Diego, it is important to us to build our team with members who are professional and committed, but also friendly and compassionate.
Technology to Help You Work Smarter
- When you spend your work hours giving your all to your client, the last thing you want to do is spend extra time filling out reports and care journals. Amada has a state-of-the-art caregiver portal that makes documentation, reporting, and scheduling a breeze so you can focus on what really matters.