Caregiver Jobs in Boston Metrowest
Amada Senior Care Boston Metrowest is currently interviewing applicants for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you would like to join the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
We seek appropriately experienced and credentialed individuals to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Keep scrolling to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Boston Metrowest!
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Boston Metrowest?
- Amada caregivers are always looking for ways to improve the care they provide, and we love this. We encourage career growth by providing mentoring, free continuing education courses, and other resources.
- Amada is committed to providing our caregivers with industry-competitive wages. Our team members’ compensation is based on their specific job duties, performance, experience, and seniority.
Free Continuing Ed
Amada offers free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNS
- Training on client-specific conditions (like diabetes), both on-site and online
- Training on basic skills and equipment use at the Amada Training Center
- We hire the best caregivers, and it’s important to us to make sure working for Amada works for them. We offer flexible scheduling, including full- and part-time hours and day, night, and weekend shifts.
Employee Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- We are always looking for new ways to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them! Some of the ways we show our gratitude is through hosting caregiver appreciation events, rewarding the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, and giving out gas, grocery, and movie cards.
A Strong National Presence
- If you ever need to move away from the Boston Metrowest office, we can help you find work at one of the more than 80 Amada offices in the United States.
- We realize that it’s important for our caregivers to be able to rely on their coworkers. We make this possible by hiring individuals who are professional and compassionate.
Tools and Technology to Work Smarter
- Our caregivers want to focus their time and energy on providing the best care to their clients. We make it easier to do this with tools like our Caregiver Portal, which makes administrative tasks like care journaling and scheduling fast and convenient.