Caregiver Jobs in South Jersey
Amada Senior Care South Jersey is currently hiring for the following positions. If you believe you would be a great addition to the Amada team, please click the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are looking to add experienced and credentialed individuals to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in South Jersey below.
Why Do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care South Jersey?
Mentoring and Career Development
- We believe in self-improvement, upward workplace mobility and career growth. We want to help you to further your education, do well in your job, and grow with our company.
- Our rates truly are industry competitive. At Amada South Jersey, your compensation will be based on your performance, experience and seniority, as well as the unique situations of the clients you serve.
Free Continuing Education
Amada provides free CEU training, covering:
- State Certification
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNs
- Client condition-specific training, on-site and online
- Amada Training Center (in-office basic skills and equipment)
Flexible Work Schedules
- Whether you want to work full or part time, days, evenings, or weekends, Amada always has a variety of shifts available. If you have other commitments you can’t budge on during the work week, contact us today to see how we can work with you to accommodate your schedule.
Employee Recognition, Performance-Based Bonuses, Rewards and Incentives
- At Amada, we value and reward your contribution to our team with events. “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses are commonplace at our agency, as are gas and grocery cards, movie tickets and more.
A Strong National Presence
- Amada offices are nationwide. We have over 80 offices in 30 states, so even if you need to move, we may have a location near you!
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Doing your job is a lot easier when you work for professional, dedicated, caring people. We are actually nice people to work for and are committed to treating you with respect.
Tools That Make Your Job Easier
- Doing a great job is even easier with tools that help you stay organized and help our senior customers stay healthy. Using our Caregiver portal makes checking schedules and care plans a breeze. ADL tracking and caregiver journaling keep clients healthy and happy!