Caregiver Jobs in Southern Fairfax County
Are you a compassionate caregiver who would make a great addition to our team? Amada Senior Care Southern Fairfax County is seeking appropriately experienced and credentialed individuals to maintain its high standards of exceptional personal and in-home care. We are currently hiring caregivers to serve families in Alexandria, Annandale, Burke, Centerville, Dale City, Dumfries, Fairfax Station, Gainesville, Lorton, Manassas, Springfield, Stafford, Warrenton, West Falls Church, Woodbridge, and other communities. Please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
To apply or for more information, call our Recruitment Line at (571) 385-3584. Our in-home senior care services are designed to improve the quality-of-life for seniors and individuals who need long-term care because of an injury or a health condition. Learn more about caregiver opportunities at Amada Senior Care Southern Fairfax below.
What Makes Working as a Caregiver
at Amada Southern Fairfax County so Fulfilling?
Mentoring and Career Development
- Part of what makes Amada Southern Fairfax caregivers so special is their dedication to this work. We foster this passion through mentoring, encouraging our team members to continue their educations, and providing opportunities for career growth.
- We know that one of the best ways to show our gratitude to our dedicated staff is to offer competitive wages. Compensation at Amada Southern Fairfax is based on not just experience, but performance, seniority, and specific duties of client care as well.
Continue your Education
Our team members have access to free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certification
- CEUs to help CNAs and RNS excel
- On-site and online training on specific client conditions and care
- In-office training on skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
- We are happy to accommodate a range of scheduling requirements, because we understand that many of our caregivers and staff lead especially busy lives. From part-time work, to day shifts, to night and weekend work, we offer flexible scheduling to suit each member of our team.
Perks, Bonuses, and Incentives
- Of course, we offer industry-competitive pay at Amada Southern Fairfax. Since we value our caregivers so much, we also like to find different ways to show our gratitude, like “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, grocery cards, movie tickets, and other incentives.
Amada is Nationwide
- Amada has Senior Care offices across the United States. If you decide to explore beyond Southern Fairfax, there’s a good chance you can continue to work with us elsewhere.
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Doing your job is a lot easier when you work for professional, committed, and compassionate people. We are actually nice people to work for and are committed to treating you with respect. Caring for elderly or ill clients, while satisfying, can also be emotionally draining. It’s important that our caregivers feel supported and uplifted by the people they work with. At Amada Southern Fairfax, we take care to foster an environment that is professional yet compassionate.
Tools to Streamline Communication
- We don’t want our caregivers to spend so much time on documentation and paperwork that they lose the drive that makes them so wonderful to our clients. That’s why we came up with our custom Caregiver Portal to keep scheduling, care journaling, and other administrative matters simple.