Caregiver Jobs in Vero Beach
Amada Senior Care Vero Beach is currently hiring for the following positions.If you believe you would be a great addition to the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are looking to add experienced and credentialed individuals to join our home health aide and homemaker service team. Scroll down to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Vero Beach, Sebastian, Indian River Estates, Amelia Plantation, Bent Pine, Country Club Pointe, Grand Harbor, Hutchinson Island, Jensen Beach, John’s Island, Pointe West, Riomar, Sea Oaks, Waterway Village, Windsor and many other nearby Treasure Coast communities.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care
Build your Career with Mentoring
- We care about our team members, at Amada Senior Care Vero Beach and we encourage them to further their educations and grow their careers. Amada offers mentoring, career mobility and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- At Amada, we determine each caregiver’s compensation based on their performance reviews, seniority, experience and the needs of the clients they serve. We expect our caregivers to be superior and we pay them accordingly!
Continuing Education is Free
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNs
- On-site and online training for specific client conditions like diabetes.
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- We realize that not everybody is looking to work a 9-to-5, Monday-to-Friday schedule. Amada offers a variety of shifts, including part-time, days, evenings, or weekends and we will work with your scheduling needs.
Recognition, Reviews and Rewards
- Our caregivers do important work and we want to make sure they know how much we value them! We regularly hold caregiver appreciation events, offer “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses and provide other incentives like gas cards, movie passes, grocery cards and more.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- Amada Senior Care has offices across the United States, so we may be able to accommodate caregivers who wish to relocate.
- Any job is easier when you like and respect the people you work with. We take care to hire team members who are professional, friendly and committed so that each of us enjoys every aspect of the Amada experience.
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We want our caregivers to spend the majority of their time and energy on their clients—not on paperwork or administrative tasks. To that end, we use a state-of-the-art Caregiver Portal to make scheduling, care documentation and other details easy to stay on top of.